Host An Event
Interested in hosting an event for the Pink Zone in YOUR community? Get started.
If you are interested in your fundraising efforts only supporting one of our beneficiaries, please note that in your donation and we will be sure to credit them with your fundraising and also let them know of your special request.
Are you interested in raising money for Pink Zone? Please fill out the form below under “Tell us About Your Event.” If you are looking for ideas on what you can do to support Pink Zone and spread awareness, some community fundraising ideas are listed at the bottom of the page. Pink Zone is extremely grateful to individuals and organizations who wish to organize events and fundraisers to support our mission. We are able to continue to serve women and their families battling breast cancer across the state because of fundraisers like yours!
Download our Pink Zone Event Guidelines.
Ideas for community fundraising events:
- Hold a Casual Day in your office, either one time or on a weekly or monthly basis, and require employees to pay a small fee to participate, which you donate to the Pink Zone.
- If you sell things or own a store of some kind, designate a day, week, or month, choosing one item or perhaps all pink items, and give the Pink Zone a percentage of the profits of the sale of those items during the specified time period.
- Have a birthday, anniversary or holiday party and ask guests to bring a donation to the Pink Zone instead of gifts.
- If you are crafty, create specialty items such as pink knitted scarves, pink ribbon jewelry, or pink soaps and give the proceeds of the sale of these items to the Pink Zone. You could also create a large item such as a quilt and sell raffle tickets.
- If you are a member of a musical group, theater group, or chorus, hold a benefit concert and donate the ticket money to the Pink Zone.
- Be creative! There are infinite ways you can help! What can you think of?